Join us to Georgia!

April 29th to May 6th, 2022

Tbilisi to Vashlovani National Park and back

Spaces limited - discuss your interest with us now!

6 days in Vashlovani National Park with full coaching program, transport from Tbilisi, 7 nights accommodation and all F&B at 1,995 Euro net.

Fill in the application form below to speak to us and discuss if this retreat is right for you!

In order to confirm your participation, we will require a 20% down payment upon booking, as well as the remaining 80% by 15th April 2022. Kindly note that spaces are very limited due to the availability of beds in the guesthouse, and there is no other hotel nearby.

Apply for our retreat in Georgia

Please note that all fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in.

Please enter the word that you see below.

  

We look forward to creating amazing memories with you! 

Please feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions or concerns. 
You can reach us via whats app or call:

Monica Kubik
Mobile +971 50 2512 480

Christina Marz
Mobile +593 98 359 1568